Tuesday, November 11, 2008

When's my romantic line will come?

"Last Holiday"

that's d last movie i watched this afternoon.I forgot how many times ive been watching it.I think it's about 4 or 5 times already.I jz never get bored and everytime i watched it,i feel touched always.Yeap,1st coz it's queen latifah's muvi n 2nd coz i just LOVE d whole story 4m beginning till end specially d last scene when sean says his very deeply romantic line 2 georgia: "georgia,i dont care how much time left in this world,5minutes or 50years,i just wanna spend every second of it 2 with u,for the rest of my life" (i cant remember precisely!That's more or less of it :p) oh my gosh!That's so freakin sweet man..I wud love 2 b georgia so much!Huhu

now i wonder,when will my dearest guy come n say those kind of line 4 me?!?
Fufufu

No comments: