Wednesday, February 24, 2010

dreaming puppy..

I always wanna hav a dog in d 1st place..
Big huggable dog like those in d movies (happens that I watch too much movies n get influenced a lot from it!darn..)
We were talking bout it last time..

"Are u allergic to animals?coz I wanna have a dog later on"
'Nope,no allergens,hmm I want a husky,u like?'
"I LOVE husky!specially d plain white 1..
But I always want a labrador.."
'I always want to have husky..'
"I like big2 dogs,dats why I want black lab..
But we gotta own a house 1st n settling down
Coz if we're still moving around like this
How can we manage a dog?"
'Yeah I'd love to have 1 someday..here or smewhere else"
"I wanna stay smewhere in NZ or canada,it seems great.."
'We'll see..'
"Hmm,do u really wanna have a house wth me?"
'A home is more likely'
"A home where u will always comeback home too at d end of d day"
'Wudnt I be staying there?"
"I dun think so..u hav another place to stay to n someone awaits u"
'Dun say like that,u know how hard this is rite?'
"I know that's why I didn't expect much
If u can't marry me,may I jz hav ur baby?"
'Love to hear it from u..
Ok think more,than tell me again if u really mean it ok'
"I think having dog 1st wud b a much better idea
Tho I can't wait to be a mommy.."
'Will I be d daddy?'
"Finger cross for that"

Hmm..u know I always dream a puppy. Coz when I think of a puppy I think of having my life all fixed.
Means I settle down in 1 place,and have family. Family.
This is d most I dream about. Having a complete family.
With a complete set of father mother n children plus a dog as a pet..

But that picture seems hard to come true now.
N my life r just too hard to fix rite now..
Ill jz cross my fingers for watever life takes me too.
Pray for d best. Amin

No comments: