Tuesday, July 8, 2008

060608

Oh my god,this must have been the happiest day in my life.

Eyereen’s broke up with his boyfriend.

He’s finally ends that love.

The love that should have been mine long time ago.

And he said he wanted to start all over again with me.

Eyereen wants to stop being gay.

Thanks God.

I couldn’t show how happy I am and excited and everything now.

Oh my God,this must have been the happiest day in my life.

Im so happy,have I said im happy?

Guess ive said that too many times by now.

Im happy. So happy.

Hahahaha

U know what?

Now I know why people love to laugh when they’re happy,

Coz it brings all the good things to the surface,

So they don’t have to tell others that their happy.

It’s shown in their faces and that’s just enough to show how happy they are.

Now I know how beautiful the world can be,

How blue the sky is,

And how sweet the smell of a chocolate…

And that’s all just because 1 good news from eyereen.

He’s quitting his gay state and ended his relationship.

Eyereen wants to have a fresh new start with me.

Oh my god.

It feels like I could see my own smile smiling back at me.

Gosh,

I cant stop smilling.

:)

Eyereen,

Now I can say with all my heart,

Screaming with all my strength,

I LOVE YOUUUU!!!!!!!

No comments: