Tuesday, July 8, 2008

10 songs i love about you

10 songs I love about you.

1. who do u think you see when you look at me?
Is it somebody strong?

Somebody you could admire?

And who do u think I am when I hold ur hand?

Are u counting on me to fill your dreams and your desires?

Coz all I am is lonely like u

All I wanna do is have 1 dream come true

All I am is handling you my heart

And hoping to be part of you….

-all I am-



2. I think I’ve already lost you

I think you’ve already gone

I think im finally scared now

And you think im weak but I think you’re wrong

And I think you're so mean - I think we should try

I think I could need - this in my life

And I think I'm scared - I think too much

I know this is wrong it's a problem I'm dealing.

If you're gone - maybe it's time to come home

There's an awful lot of breathing room

But I can hardly move

If you're gone - baby I need you to come home

There's a little bit of something me

In everything in you.

-if you’re gone-



3. I remember in the day being oh so independent

I remember how I'd say I could never fall I was cynical

Funny now in the day

Since you came into my life

Now I'll never be the same

Baby I'm amazed by the love you gave

Finally I can see

What a life really means to me, to me babe

All I need is you in my life forever

All I need is you everyday by my side

Got to let you know you're the one that I treasure

I can search the world but never find

A better love that is between you and I

All I need is you

- all I need is you -




4. dia seperti apa yang selalu kunantikan, kuinginkan

dia oh dia melihatku apa adanya seakan ku sempurna

dia seperti apa yang selalu kunantikan, akuinginkan

dia melihatku apa adanya seakan ku sempurna

dia bukakan pintu hatiku yang lama tak bisa

percayakan cinta hingga dia disni

memberi cinta ku harapan



- dia -




5. Terima kasih cinta

untuk segalanya

kau berikan lagi

kesempatan itu

tak akan terulang lagi

semua... kesalahanku

yang pernah menyakitimu

Tanpamu, tiada berarti

tak mampu lagi berdiri

cahaya kasihmu, menuntunku

kembali dalam dekap tanganmu

- terima kasih cinta –




6. Ku akan menjagamu

Di bangun dan tidurmu

Di semua mimpi dan nyatamu

Ku akan menjagamu

Tuk hidup dan matiku

Tak ingin, tak ingin kau rapuh

- dik -




7. kau begitu sempurna

Di mataku kau begitu indah

Kau membuat diriku akan slalu memujamu

janganlah kau tinggalkan diriku

Takkan mampu menghadapi semua

Hanya bersamamu ku akan bisa

Kau adalah darahku

Kau adalah jantungku

Kau adalah hidupku lengkapi diriku

Oh sayangku kau begitu

Sempurna

-sempurna –




8. I Think Of You In Everything That I Do

to Be With You What Ever It Takes I'll Do

cause You My Love, You All My Heart Desires

you've Lighten Up My Life Forever I'm Alive

since I Found You My World Seems So Brand New

you've Show Me The Love I Never Knew

your Presence Is What My Whole Life Through

since I Found You My Life Begin So New

now Who Needs A Dream When There Is You

for All Of My Dreams Came True

since I Found You

-since I found you -




9. Jangan pergi, bersamaku di sini

Menemani hari sepiku

Takkan lagi buka lembaran lalu

Kan mengusik luka lama

Jangan pergi dariku, tinggalkanku

Bawa daku kemana kau pergi

Jangan lari dariku

Jangan tepis rinduku

Ku tak bisa berpaling darimu

Semuanya telah untukmu

-jangan pergi-




10. we started out as friends

It is funny how from simple things

The best things begin

This time is different

It is all because of you

It is better than it has ever been

I finally found someone

Someone to share my life

I finally found the one

To be with every night

Because whatever I do

It is just got to be you

My life has just begun

I finally found someone

- I finally found someone –



…………………………………………………….it starts with me ends on you.

No comments: