Friday, June 13, 2008

*%$#^%$@#$#^

im at the intersection of my heart,

which way should i go?
to the way there were you and me only in the dream,
to the way there were you and him without me coz im quitting my step,
to the way there were you, me, and him with nothing to hope,just to live,
or
to the way i should let you happy although it's wrong by actually letting you go?




people telling me i should be ready with whatever will happen in front,
they tell me that i should prepare myself for the worst,
they tell me to be happy,
but how can i be happy if i have to let you go?



you yourself tell me that you wanna be normal again,
but where's the effort?
how come i couldnt see it at all?
i cant let you go,
just like u cant let me go,can you?









eyereen,can you stop being a gay??

No comments: