Thursday, June 5, 2008

20 things i know about you..

the eyereen i know was someone:
- who has dreams up so high and always believe that 1 day he'll get it all.

- whose fully dedicated in whatever he's doing at the moment.

- who cares a lot bout his surrounding people.

- whose a hardworker to be a great achiever.

- who always tried so hard to make his family proud.

- whose people admired for everything i've mention above and for his silent charm behind his very craziest things he could do and only God knows what and why.

- whom i love to watch everytime he do his prayer before eating.


- whose hug so warm that i miss a lot.


- who smell so nice i could sense from miles away.


- whose a real wreckless driver but still insisted to drive my car
even scratch it when we go out together.


- who knows how to hold my hand right.


- whose lame on putting an end to our fight but nonetheless makes me forgive him always.


- whose so lazy to change his old messed up phone to a new 1.


- who never know how to clean up his room and always counting me on washing the dishes.


- who always makes me worried coz sometimes he likes to forget letting me know how's he doing in a different part of the world.


- whose make me willing to sacrifice more than i thought i could do.


- whom i know i don't wanna be apart from,since the day i met him though there's that he at his other part of heart.


but the eyereen i know now is someone:

- who seems to loose track from his dreams and dedication with all the hardwork he always do before.


- whose people don't seem to know much anymore though i always know everything of him always.


- but no matter what, he will always be a person i give my whole heart for.



eyereen,tell me,
do u still know u?

No comments: