Friday, May 30, 2008

a tale of prince and princess

.....21:19

eyereen,eyereen....
yes sayang?
why do u call me sayang?
because i love u..
:)
eyereen,eyereen,eyereen...
how do u love calling my name?
i LOVE it!
shyila....
yes?
i like your name...
dont you like the person?
i like the name,i love the person..
eyereen..
?
will we have a happy ending like cinderella and the prince?
like snow white and the prince?
like every story with their prince..
like fiona and prince shrek too?
haha,yeah,like that too..
do u believe our happy ending?
yes.
then we shall have..
and your 'other' lover?
what's with him?
he cant be in our happy ending,can he?
why not?
coz' there's no place for another prince...
do u mind?
coz although there's no more place for him,he'll still be my prince..
so now u r a princess?the cinderella,the snow white and he's your prince?
i should mind,should i?but instead i dunno how to mind bout that..
im not a princess, you are my princess..
should i be happy for that?
only if u want to...
shyila,im sorry..for making u a princess between two..
im never in between,it's you that in the middle..
i am,a prince between a princess and another prince..
eyereen,do u ever want me?
with all my heart i so
but u dont have a full heart for me
just coz i split my feeling for 2 doesnt mean i cant love either of u with all my heart
so u do want me
as bad as i want him
he's a he for god's sake!
do i ever spit out that gender is a problem?
it should be,shouldnt it?
too bad not for me
why?
do u really think there's a concrete reason why some1 love some1?
there should be 1 at least
dear,i dont think so..
i think we dont need a reason to love some1,all we need is feeling and an open heart
that's all..
there's gotta be more than that!
then why do u love me?
why ur asking me why?
yes,coz i dont think there's any good reason for u to love a guy like me.
specially coz' i love a him too..
u said u r half..
what's d different?
it's abney anyway
when u said u r half,i found a hope there,
that maybe somewhen i dunno when ull love me completely
like a guy shud love a girl
just like u love him!
i love u like i love him..
which 1 is deeper?
isnt it clear enuff when i said i've split my heart into 2,
none is deeper,
both of u hav the whole of me..
cant u choose?
i can..
i choose to end this comversation and say goodnite to you..
i love you shyila,nite...

-disconnected-


eyereen,and there goes the love.

No comments: