Friday, May 30, 2008

santa sing a happy new year early..

it was somewhere between christmas and new year.
it was when i was still furious with the new guy joleen always have on his head.
joleen's my bestfriend,still and always will.

it was because of joleen i knew you.
my eyereen now.

i still remembered how fascinated joleen was,
everytime he talks bout you.
i still remembered how his eyes would sparks,
when he said he has a new bestfriend.
someone whose smart,outgoing,super duper nice n click with him.
i should have been jealous of you.
you, out of nowhere could make joleen,someone i've known for years ever,got really exciting of his life.
but instead,as a good friend,
i was getting his excitement too.
i couldn't wait to actually meet you.
i was really curious of how good you were.
what kind of person are you can make my good friend here almost like flying so high above the sky. how good can you be as a friend?


it was somewhere between christmas and new year.
it was somewhere at night where cinderella has to rush back home.
it was a time where i never expected,ever, to meet someone who can make me feel as if i've met the one.
it was a time where i meet you.
and it was a time,i knew i'd fall and flew high at the same time.
it was the time a shyila meet an eyereen,
my eyereen now.

i couldn't remember how i acted that night.
i couldn't remember my expression.
must be really twirl up.
i couldn't even remember how it went.

but i do remember EVERYTHING.
i remember your brown jacket and white shirt beneath it.
i remember the smell of your perfume that hit me low.
i remember your smile.
joleen's smile as well.

i remember the way you shake my hand,
i remember the way you hold your cigarette,
i remember your smile.
it took every breath to keep it in my heart since that time.

i remember every way you treat me.
i remember the movie,the food,the road and the sky.
i remember your smile.
it somehow stuck in every bite of my memory capacity.

eyereen,you took me away that night.
far far a way to a land where all i know is,
your smile,your smell,your voice and your everything.

see?i knew it was you since that time.
i always know eyereen,
that you are for me,

to make me feel right,
to make me feel loved,


people say you just know how to treat girls right so that they all fall for you,but that's not why i fall for you.not why i love you.

it's because the way you make me feel like fully complete,
i love you not because who you are,
but because who i become when im with you.
the shyila i ever wanted all this time.

i love you because of me,
and i love me because of you.


eyereen,i love you..
been saying this too many times already


it was somewhere between christmas and new year,
i met you,i fell for you,and i totally into you.
now you're mine,
i'm yours,
he's yours too.

it was somewhere between christmas and new year,
i havent quit,not just yet.


eyereen,

till another time between christmas and new year..


No comments: